Do you have plans for my house?
Most plans in the City of Waukegan Engineering Division (WED) files are for site grading. The Building construction plans for specific structures are not retained by WED. For more information you can call us at 847-625-6858 or call the City Clerk and inquire about filing a Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) request.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a map of the city water and sewer near my property?
2. Do you have plans for my house?
3. How do I report a streetlight outage?