Who do I contact for Garbage Removal Services?

Until November 30th, 2023, please contact Waste Management at 847-623-3780 for all questions regarding garbage service or visit them on their website at WASTE MANAGEMENT WEBSITE

Starting December 1st, 2023, the City of Waukegan has contracted LRS for all garbage removal services. They can be reached by calling 844-Need-LRS or contacted on their LRS CUSTOMER PORTAL

To make a complaint regarding garbage on private property, please contact the Code Department at 847-625-6860 during standard hours of operation or submit your complaint to the City's ONLINE COMPLAINT FORM for follow up. For after hour emergency complaints, please call the Waukegan Police Department Communication Center at 847-599-2608.

Show All Answers

1. Who is my code compliance officer?
2. Where do I register Vacant/Foreclosed Properties?
3. Who do I contact for Garbage Removal Services?
4. Garbage Cans - When can I have my Garbage cans on the parkway?
5. Tall Grass - When is my lawn in violation?
6. Seasonal Decorations - How long can I keep seasonal decorations displayed?
7. Notice - Why am I receiving a notice?
8. Citation - Do I have to attend my hearing date?