ONLINE VEHICLE STICKER SALES IS OPEN AS OF JANUARY 23rd!
In an effort to keep everyone safer during the COVID-19 pandemic, the City opened online Vehicle Sticker sales early and urges vehicle owners to purchase the 2021 Vehicle Sticker here.
Once your online transaction is complete, your vehicle sticker will arrive via the US mail in approximately 15 business days.
Another safe way to purchase your Vehicle Sticker is through the US Mail. Download and complete the application, then send it and a check in the correct amount to City of Waukegan, 100 N. Martin Luther King Jr. Avenue, Waukegan IL 60085, Attn: Police Traffic.
Starting Friday, January 29th, you may purchase your Vehicle Sticker in person at the Customer Service counter at Super Fresh Market, 1700 N. Lewis Avenue, or any of the following Currency Exchanges (convenience fee may apply):
- Belvidere & Green Bay Currency Exchange at 2856 Belvidere Road
- MUN2 LLC Currency Exchange at 225 S Green Bay Road
- New Grand & Green Bay Currency Exchange at 3200 Grand Avenue
- New Washington & Sheridan Latino Currency Exchange at 126 Washington Street
- Washington & Lewis Currency Exchange at 1817 Washington Street
You may also purchase your Vehicle Sticker in person at City Hall. Save time in line by downloading the application here and filling it out at home.
Early Bird discounted pricing is available now through Wednesday, March 31st.